You can build custom applications or services that integrate with your Azure DevOps Services and Team Foundation Server (TFS) accounts by using the REST APIs to make direct HTTP calls, or utilize our .NET Client Libraries.
Along with interacting with Azure DevOps Services or TFS in your application, you can also integrate with popular third-party services such as Slack or Jenkins.
Check out the quick starts to get you started:
- Best practices
- .NET client libraries
- Service hooks
- REST API overview
- REST API versioning
- Cross-origin resource sharing
- Rate limits
- Deprecation of Work Item Tracking (WIT) & Test Client OM
- Migration Guide
- Get started with REST APIs
- Authenticate with PATs
- Authenticate with OAuth 2.0
- Create service hooks subscriptions programmatically