New release landing page
A new and fully redesigned user experience is available for release landing page in Azure Pipelines. To use this page, you may need to switch it on using one of the on-screen prompts, or from the user profile Previews panel.
- See a list of the release pipelines you release often
- Search your pipelines and favorite them
- Get great artifact traceability - see only the most relevant releases for a pipeline currently deployed to a stage
- View the pipeline easily by expanding a release
- Create folders for organization and security
- Set permissions at a folder level
Use the drop-down menu to create a draft release, or to delete, clone, or export the selected release pipeline.
All definitions tab
The All pipelines tab shows all your release pipelines as a folder tree. Create folders and set permissions at folder level. Use the drop-down menu to create a release or work with the selected pipeline.
Because this is currently a preview, expect to see changes to the features and layout as development of the page continues.