Power BI Integration
Azure DevOps Services | Azure DevOps Server 2019
Power BI integration is in preview for Azure DevOps Server 2019. If you are looking for how to use Power BI, see Power BI documentation.
High-level overview of Power BI Desktop, from getting data and building a report to uploading this report to Power BI so it can be refreshed and shared with other users. Learn how to build stunning reports using Power BI Desktop.
Learn how to build stunning reports using Power BI Desktop.
- Connect using the Data Connector
- Connect using OData feed
- Connect using Azure DevOps functions (Advanced)
- Client OData authentication
- Publish to PowerBI.com
- Set permissions (Security)
- Example Power BI Reports using the Data Connector
- Active bugs report
- Get a count of work items
- Add a last refresh date
- Filter on teams
- Calculate time-in-state for an existing Analytics view