Power BI for Azure DevOps
Azure DevOps Services
High-level overview of Power BI Desktop, from getting data and building a report to uploading this report to Power BI so it can be refreshed and shared with other users.
Learn how to build stunning reports using Power BI Desktop.
- Connect using the Data Connector
- Connect using OData feed
- Connect using Azure DevOps functions (Advanced)
- Client authentication
- Publish to PowerBI.com
- Set permissions (Security)
- Example Power BI Reports using the Data Connector
- Active bugs report
- Get a count of work items
- Add a last refresh date
- Filter on teams
- Calculate time-in-state for an existing Analytics view