What is Azure DevOps Services?
Azure DevOps Services
Azure DevOps Services is a cloud service for collaborating on code development. It provides an integrated set of features that you access through your web browser or IDE client. The following features are included:
- Git repositories for source control of your code
- Build and release services to support continuous integration and delivery of your apps
- Agile tools to support planning and tracking your work, code defects, and issues using Kanban and Scrum methods
- Many tools to test your apps, including manual/exploratory testing and continuous testing
- Highly customizable dashboards for sharing progress and trends
- Built-in wiki for sharing information with your team
The Azure DevOps ecosystem also provides support for adding extensions and integrating with other popular services, such as: Campfire, Slack, Trello, UserVoice, and more, and developing your own custom extensions.
Choose Azure DevOps Services when you want the following results:
- Quick set-up
- Maintenance-free operations
- Easy collaboration across domains
- Elastic scale
- Rock-solid security (learn more about data protection)
You also have access to cloud build and deployment servers, and application insights.
Where do I start?
We've made it easy for you to start for free and try out our services.
Sign up for free by creating an organization. Then, either upload your code to share or source control. Begin tracking your work using Scrum, Kanban, or a combination of methods.
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Choose the type you'd like to provide:
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.