Azure IoT Fundamentals
Welcome to Microsoft Azure and the Internet of Things (IoT). Azure IoT is a comprehensive collection of services and solutions designed to help you create end-to-end IoT applications on Azure. From fully hosted and managed Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to distinct and specialized Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings, as well as technologies to build the intelligent edge, Azure IoT delivers a rich set of options and tools that are adapted to your industry needs and your company skills and resources.
Learn about Azure IoT quickly and easily by exploring these articles.
- Learn how to create a new Azure IoT Central application.
- Learn how to deploy the remote monitoring solution accelerator.
- Learn how to create an IoT hub and connect your first simulated device to Azure (Node.js).
- Deploy your first IoT Edge module and process data on a simulated device on Windows, Linux or a Mac.
- Launch a map search app using Azure Maps.
- Explore Time Series Insights.
Technologies and solutions
Get started fast with solution accelerators and SaaS offerings.
Build on Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings.
Build solutions with IoT devices and edge computing.
Find samples for common devices and languages.
Contoso HVAC’s Digital transformation through Internet of Things solutions
Codeless IoT Solution with Azure IoT Central