Download Azure Kinect Body Tracking SDK
This document provides links to install each version of the Azure Kinect Body Tracking SDK.
Azure Kinect Body Tracking SDK contents
- Headers and libraries to build a body tracking application using the Azure Kinect DK.
- Redistributable DLLs needed by body tracking applications using the Azure Kinect DK.
- Sample body tracking applications.
Windows download links
Linux installation instructions
Currently, the only supported distribution is Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04. To request support for other distributions, see this page.
libk4abt<major>.<minor>-dev package contains the headers and CMake files to build against
libk4abt<major>.<minor> package contains the shared objects needed to run executables that depend on
libk4abt as well as the example viewer.
The basic tutorials require the
libk4abt<major>.<minor>-dev package. To install it, run
sudo apt install libk4abt<major>.<minor>-dev
If the command succeeds, the SDK is ready for use.
When installing the SDK, remember the path you install to. For example, "C:\Program Files\Azure Kinect Body Tracking SDK 1.0.0". You will find the samples referenced in articles in this path. Body tracking samples are located in the body-tracking-samples folder in the Azure-Kinect-Samples repository. You will find the samples referenced in articles here.
- [Feature] Add support for DirectML (Windows only) and TensorRT execution of pose estimation model. See FAQ on new execution environments.
- [Feature] Add
k4abt_tracker_configuration_tstruct. Allows users to specify the pathname for pose estimation model. Defaults to
dnn_model_2_0_op11.onnxstandard pose estimation model located in the current directory.
- [Feature] Include
dnn_model_2_0_lite_op11.onnxlite pose estimation model. This model trades ~2x performance increase for ~5% accuracy decrease.
- [Feature] Verified samples compile with Visual Studio 2019 and updates samples to use this release.
- [Breaking Change] Update to ONNX Runtime 1.6 with support for CPU, CUDA 11.1, DirectML (Windows only), and TensorRT 7.2.1 execution environments. Requires NVIDIA driver update to R455 or better.
- [Breaking Change] No NuGet install.
- [Bug Fix] Add support for NVIDIA RTX 30xx series GPUs Link
- [Bug Fix] Add support for AMD and Intel integrated GPUs (Windows only) Link
- [Bug Fix] Update to CUDA 11.1 Link
- [Bug Fix] Update to Sensor SDK 1.4.1 Link
- [Bug Fix] Fix issue that the SDK crashes if loading onnxruntime.dll from path on Windows build 19025 or later: Link
- [Feature] Add C# wrapper to the msi installer.
- [Bug Fix] Fix issue that the head rotation cannot be detected correctly: Link
- [Bug Fix] Fix issue that the CPU usage goes up to 100% on Linux machine: Link
- [Samples] Add two samples to the sample repo. Sample 1 demonstrates how to transform body tracking results from the depth space to color space Link; sample 2 demonstrates how to detect floor plane Link