Partner agreements for B2B communication with Azure Logic Apps and Enterprise Integration Pack
Agreements let business entities communicate seamlessly using industry standard protocols and are the cornerstone for business-to-business (B2B) communication. When enabling B2B scenarios for logic apps with the Enterprise Integration Pack, an agreement is a communications arrangement between B2B trading partners. This agreement is based on the communications that the partners want to establish and is protocol or transport-specific.
Enterprise integration supports these protocol or transport standards:
Why use agreements
Here are some common benefits when using agreements:
- Enables different organizations and businesses to exchange information in a well-known format.
- Improves efficiency when conducting B2B transactions
- Easy to create, manage, and use when creating enterprise integration apps
How to create agreements
How to use an agreement
You can create logic apps with B2B capabilities by using an agreement that you created.
How to edit an agreement
You can edit any agreement by following these steps:
Select the integration account that has the agreement you want to update.
Choose the Agreements tile.
On the Agreements blade, select the agreement.
Choose Edit. Make your changes.
To save your changes, choose OK.
How to delete an agreement
You can delete any agreement by following these steps:
- Select the integration account that has the agreement you want to delete.
- Choose the Agreements tile.
- On the Agreements blade, select the agreement.
- Choose Delete.
Confirm that you want to delete the selected agreement.
The Agreements blade no longer shows the deleted agreement.