Azure Machine Learning Service Documentation
Learn how to build intelligent algorithms into apps and websites. Use Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch or any other Python-based framework to build your machine learning model and train it locally or in the cloud. Tutorials, quickstarts, API references, and examples show you how.
Learn how to set up the workspace and resources for Azure Machine Learning service using a quickstart:
Learn how to prep data, set up experiments, and operationalize your machine learning models:
- Train and deploy image classification models (two-part series).
- Prep data and use automated machine learning to train & tune regression models (two-part series).
Samples: Explore the service with these Jupyter notebooks on GitHub.
- Azure Machine Learning Data Prep SDK
- Azure Machine Learning SDK for Python (main SDK)
- Azure Machine Learning Monitoring SDK