Azure Machine Learning service (preview) Documentation
Learn how to build intelligent algorithms into apps and websites. Use Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch or any other Python-based framework to build your machine learning model and train it locally or in the cloud. Tutorials, quickstarts, API references, and examples show you how.
Set up your resources for Azure Machine Learning service.
Tutorials: Learn how to set up an experiment and operationalize your models.
- Train your own machine learning model
- Let us auto-generate and auto-tune a model for you
- Deploy a model as a web service
Sample notebooks: Explore Azure Machine Learning with these Jupyter notebooks, available on GitHub.
- Azure Machine Learning Data Prep SDK
- Azure Machine Learning SDK for Python (main SDK)
- Azure Machine Learning Monitoring SDK