Azure Machine Learning Service Documentation
Azure Machine Learning service provides SDKs and services to quickly prep data, train, and deploy machine learning models. Improve productivity and costs with autoscaling compute & pipelines. Use these capabilities with open-source Python frameworks, such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, and scikit-learn. Get started with our quickstarts and tutorials.
To use this service, you need a workspace and associated resources. Get started with:
- Azure portal quickstart: get a workspace and run experiments without installing anything.
- Python quickstart: install main SDK, create a workspace, and experiment in a local notebook server.
Learn how to prep data, set up experiments, train and operationalize your machine learning models:
- Train and deploy image classification models (two-part series).
- Prep data and use automated machine learning to train & tune regression models (two-part series).
Find Jupyter notebooks to help you explore the service on Github.
- Main Python SDK: core functionality, automated machine learning, pipelines, and more
- Data Prep Python SDK: prep and transform your data
- Monitoring Python SDK: collect data on deployed web services