Azure Consumption Commitment enrollment
This article is for commercial marketplace publishers and describes Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment (MACC), a contractual commitment customers make with Microsoft for specific amounts of Azure spend over time. For information about how MACC benefits customers, see Azure Consumption Commitment benefit.
The Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment (MACC) program is for transactable offers that are published to Azure Marketplace. Azure Marketplace purchases of transactable offers that are enrolled in this program contribute towards an organization’s Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment.
Requirements for an offer to be enrolled in MACC
An offer must meet the following requirements to be enrolled in the MACC program:
- Transactable with a pricing plan greater than $0
Free and BYOL (bring your own license) offers are NOT considered transactable.
- Azure IP Co-sell Incentivized
- Published live in Azure Marketplace
How to see if your offer is enrolled in the MACC program
The Partner Center workspaces view gives you a more efficient and productive user experience through logically grouped workspaces. To learn more about the workspaces view and how to turn it on, see Getting around Partner Center.
Sign in to Partner Center.
On the Home page, select the Marketplace offers tile.
On the Marketplace offers page, select the offer you want to see.
On the Offer overview page, in the Marketplace programs section the Microsoft Azure consumption commitment status will show either Enrolled or Not Enrolled.
Figure 1: Offer that is enrolled in the MACC program
MACC program status for offers published to Azure Marketplace is updated weekly on Mondays. This means that if you publish an offer that meets the eligibility requirements for the MACC program, the status in Partner Center will not show the Enrolled status until the following Monday.
- To learn more about how the MACC program benefits customers and how they can find solutions that are enabled for MACC, see Azure Consumption Commitment benefit.
- To learn more about how your organization can leverage Azure Marketplace, complete our Microsoft Learn module: Simplify cloud procurement and governance with Azure Marketplace
- Commercial marketplace transact capabilities