Quality of service (QoS) dashboard
This dashboard displays the quality of deployments for all your offers. A higher offer deployment success signifies higher quality of service offered to your customers.
View graphical representations of the following items:
- Quality by offers
- Quality by deployment duration
- Deployment count
- Deployment count by status
- Deployment errors codes and resources
- Deployment errors by offer plan
- Deployment reliability by location
Additionally, view offer deployment details in tabular form.
This dashboard is currently only available for Azure application offers available to all (not private offers).
The following sections describe how to use the Quality-of-Service (QoS) dashboard and how to read the data.
To access the Quality-of-Service dashboard in the Partner Center, select Commercial Marketplace > Analyze > Quality of Service.
This feature is currently applicable to all partners performing deployment of Azure application offers using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates (but not for private offers). This report will not show data for other marketplace offers.
Month range: There is a month range selection at the top-right corner of each page. Customize the output of the Quality-of-Service page graphs by selecting a month range based on the past 6 or 12 months, or by selecting a custom month range with a maximum duration of 12 months. The default month range (selection period) is six months.
Quality by offers
This graph shows quality-of-service by offers and their corresponding SKUs. It provides metrics and trends for Total, Successful, and Failed offer deployments on a monthly basis. The bar chart represents the count of deployments.
The line chart represents the percentage change in:
- Total deployments (the All tab)
- Success deployments (the Successful tab)
- Failed deployments (the Failure tab).
The chart shows the metric and trends of all offers. The top offers are displayed in the graph and the rest of the offers are grouped as Rest All.
About this graph:
- Select specific offers in the legend to display only that offer and the associated SKUs in the graph.
- Hover over a slice in the graph to display the number of deployments and percentage of that offer compared to total number of deployments across all offers.
- The Quality by offers trend displays month-by-month growth or decline trends.
About this graph:
- Select specific offers and associated SKUs in the legend to be displayed.
- The Quality by offers trend displays month-by-month metrics.
- When viewing a month-over-month trend for an offer, select a maximum of three SKUs of that offer.
- The line chart represents the same percentage changes as noted for the prior graph.
Quality by deployment duration
This graph shows the metric and trend for the average time duration for a successful and failed deployment. View the metrics by selecting an offer in the drop-down menu. Select a SKU in the tabular view or enter it in the search bar. Following are different mean deployments durations (in minutes):
- Success duration – Mean time of deployment duration with offer deployments status marked as Success. This aggregated metric is calculated using the time duration between start and end timestamps of deployments marked with successful status.
- Failure duration – Mean time of deployments duration with offer deployment status marked as Failure. This aggregated metric is calculated using the time duration between start and end timestamps of deployments marked with Failure status.
- First Successful deployment duration – Mean time of deployment duration with offer deployment status marked as Success. This aggregated metric is calculated using the time duration between start timestamp of first deployment and end timestamp of the final deployment marked with Successful status. It is calculated for each deployment marked for a specific Offer SKU and Customer.
About this graph:
- Select Failure, Success, or First successful deployment duration in the legend to be displayed.
- The line graph presents the Mean duration of deployments marked as successful, failed, and successful deployments with failed prior attempts.
- Mean time for first deployment factors the time spent on failure attempts before the deployment is marked as successful.
This graph shows the total deployment of offers. Metrics and growth trends are represented by a line chart. View value for each month by hovering over the line chart.
The percentage value below the Deployments metrics represents the amount of growth or decline during the selected month range.
About this graph:
- Total count of offer deployments for the selected date range.
- Change in percentage of offer deployments during the selected date range.
- Month over month trend of total count for offer deployments.
Deployment count by status
This graph shows the metric and trend of successful and failed offer deployments by customers for the selected month range. Offer deployments can have two statuses: Successful or Failed.
About this graph:
- Total count of successful and failed deployments of offers for the selected date range.
- Change in percentage of successful and failed offer deployments for the selected date range.
- Month over month trend of successful and failed offer deployment counts.
Deployment errors codes and resources
This graph shows metrics and trends of the offer deployments basis error codes and resources. The tabular section can be pivoted on error codes and resources. The first subtab provides analytics basis error codes, description, and error counts. The second provides analytics basis for the deployment resources. The line chart provides the total error count basis error codes and resources.
For more information about error codes, see Troubleshoot common Azure deployment errors with Azure Resource Manager and Resource providers for Azure services.
About these graphs:
- Select specific errors or resources in the legend to be displayed.
- The trend widget displays error count on a month-by-month basis.
- When viewing a month-over-month trend by error codes or resources, select a maximum of three items in the table.
- Sort error codes and resources for deployment failures by basis error count in the table.
Deployment errors by offer plan
On this graph, the Y-axis represents deployment error count and the X-axis represents the percentile of top offer plans (by error count).
About this graph:
- The bar charts represent the deployment error counts for the selected month range.
- The values on the line chart represent the cumulative error percentages by offer plan.
Deployment reliability by location
This graph shows the heat map for successful and failed deployment counts for the selected month range. It also shows failure percentage against each region. The Green to Red color scale represents low to high value of failure rates. Select a record in the table to zoom in on a deployment region.
About this graph:
- Move the map to view the exact location.
- Zoom into a specific location.
- The heat map has a supplementary grid to view the deployment details of Successful count, Failed count, and Failure percentage in a specific location.
- Red regions indicate higher failure rates and green indicate lower.
- Search and select a country/region in the grid to zoom to the location in the map. Revert to the original view with the Home icon.
Offer deployment details
This table shows all offer deployment details available. Download the report to view the raw data on offer deployments.
About this table:
- Displays a numbered list of the 1000 top deployments sorted by date of deployment.
- Each column in the grid is sortable.
- Expand the control and export the table.
- The detail view is paginated. Select other pages at the bottom.
Dictionary of data terms
|Column name||Attribute Name||Definition|
|Offer ID||Offer ID||The name of the deployed offer|
|Sku||Sku||The name of the deployed offer plan/SKU|
|Deployment Status||Deployment Status||The offer deployment status marked as either successful or failed|
|Subscription ID||Subscription ID||The Subscription ID of the customer|
|Customer Tenant ID||Customer Tenant ID||The Tenant ID of the customer|
|Customer Name||Customer Name||The name of the customer|
|Template Type||Template Type||Type of Azure App deployed. It can be either Managed App or Solution Templates and it cannot be private.|
|Deployment Start Time||Deployment Start Time||The start time of the deployment|
|Deployment End Time||Deployment End Time||The end time of the deployment|
|Deployment Duration:||Deployment Duration:||The total time duration of offer deployment in milliseconds. It is shown in minutes in the graph.|
|Deployment Region||Deployment Region||The location of the Azure App deployment|
|Resource Provider||Resource Provider||The resource provider for the particular deployed resource|
|Resource Uri||Resource Uri||The URI of the deployed resource|
|Resource Group||Resource Group||The resource group where the resource is deployed|
|Resource Type||Resource Type||The type of deployed resource|
|Resource Name||Resource Name||The name of the deployed resource|
|Error Code||Error Code||The error code for the deployment failure|
|Error Name||Error Name||The error name for the deployment failure|
|Error Message||Error Message||The error message for the deployment failure|
|Deep Error Code||Deep Error Code||If present, contains further information on the error code|
|Deep Message Code||Deep Message Code||If present, contains further information on the error message|
|Correlation ID||Correlation ID||The identifier used to distinguish different deployments. The same value means all resources being deployed are for one deployment.|
- For information about deployment errors, see Troubleshoot common Azure deployment errors with Azure Resource Manager.
- For information about resource providers, see Resource providers for Azure services.
- For graphs, trends, and values of aggregate data that summarize marketplace activity for your offer, see Summary dashboard in commercial marketplace analytics.
- For information about your orders in a graphical and downloadable format, see Orders dashboard in commercial marketplace analytics.
- For virtual machine (VM) offers usage and metered billing metrics, see Usage dashboard in commercial marketplace analytics.
- For detailed information about your customers, including growth trends, see Customers dashboard in commercial marketplace analytics.
- For information about your licenses, see License dashboard in commercial marketplace analytics.
- For a list of your download requests over the last 30 days, see Downloads dashboard in commercial marketplace analytics.
- To see a consolidated view of customer feedback for offers on Microsoft AppSource and Azure Marketplace, see Ratings and Reviews dashboard in commercial marketplace analytics.
- For FAQs about commercial marketplace analytics and a comprehensive dictionary of data terms, see Commercial marketplace analytics common questions.