Azure Multi-Factor Authentication provides several reports that can be used by you and your organization. These reports can be accessed through the Multi-Factor Authentication Management Portal. The following is a list of the available reports:
|Usage||The usage reports display information on overall usage, user summary, and user details.|
|Server Status||This report displays the status of Multi-Factor Authentication Servers associated with your account.|
|Blocked User History||These reports show the history of requests to block or unblock users.|
|Bypassed User History||Shows the history of requests to bypass Multi-Factor Authentication for a user's phone number.|
|Fraud Alert||Shows a history of fraud alerts submitted during the date range you specified.|
|Queued||Lists reports queued for processing and their status. A link to download or view the report is provided when the report is complete.|
- Sign in to the Azure classic portal.
- On the left, select Active Directory.
- Follow one of these two options, depending on whether you use Auth Providers:
- Option 1: Click the Multi-Factor Auth Providers tab. Select your MFA provider and click the Manage button at the bottom.
- Option 2: Select your directory and go to the Configure tab. Under the multi-factor authentication section, select Manage service settings. At the bottom of the MFA Service Settings page, click the Go to the portal link.
- In the Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Management Portal, select the type of report you want from the View a Report section in the left navigation.