Azure Storage Documentation
Azure Storage is a Microsoft-managed service providing cloud storage that is highly available, secure, durable, scalable, and redundant. Azure Storage includes Azure Blobs (objects), Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2, Azure Files, Azure Queues, and Azure Tables. Learn how to leverage Azure Storage in your applications with our quickstarts and tutorials.
Learn to work with Azure Storage by exploring these quickstarts.
|Create storage account|
|Data Lake Storage Gen2|
Upload and process image data in the cloud
- Upload and retrieve image data in the cloud
- Trigger Azure Functions to process blobs
- Secure application data
- Monitor and troubleshoot storage
Design your application for high availability
- Make your application data highly available
- Simulate a failure in accessing read-access redundant storage
Find scripts for common management tasks.