Azure Storage samples using v12 .NET client libraries
The following table provides an overview of our samples repository and the scenarios covered in each sample. Click on the links to view the corresponding sample code in GitHub.
These samples use the latest Azure Storage .NET v12 library. For legacy v11 code, see Azure Blob Storage Samples for .NET in the GitHub repository.
Data Lake Storage Gen2 samples
Azure Files samples
Table samples (v11)
Azure code sample libraries
To view the complete .NET sample libraries, go to:
- Azure blob code samples
- Azure Data Lake code samples
- Azure Files code samples
- Azure queue code samples
You can browse and clone the GitHub repository for each library.
Getting started guides
Check out the following guides if you are looking for instructions on how to install and get started with the Azure Storage Client Libraries.
- Getting Started with Azure Blob Service in .NET
- Getting Started with Azure Queue Service in .NET
- Getting Started with Azure Table Service in .NET
- Getting Started with Azure File Service in .NET
For information on samples for other languages: