Get Started with Azure Synapse Analytics
This tutorial is a step-by-step guide through the major feature areas of Azure Synapse Analytics. The tutorial is the ideal starting point for someone who wants a guided tour through the key scenarios of Azure Synapse Analytics. After following the steps in the tutorial, you will have a fully functional Synapse workspace in which you can start analyzing data using SQL, SQL on-demand, and Apache Spark.
Follow the steps in order as shown below and you'll take a tour through many of the capabilities and learn how to exercise its core features.
- STEP 1 - Create and setup a Synapse workspace
- STEP 2 - Analyze using a SQL Pool
- STEP 3 - Analyze using Spark
- STEP 4 - Analyze using SQL on-demand
- STEP 5 - Analyze data in a storage account
- STEP 6 - Orchestrate with pipelines
- STEP 7 - Visualize data with Power BI
- STEP 8 - Monitor activities
- STEP 9 - Explore the Knowledge center