Integrate with pipelines
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to integrate pipelines and activities using Synapse Studio.
You can integrate a wide variety of tasks in Azure Synapse.
- In Synapse Studio, go to the Integrate hub.
- Select + > Pipeline to create a new pipeline. Click on the new pipeline object to open the Pipeline designer.
- Under Activities, expand the Synapse folder, and drag a Notebook object into the designer.
- Select the Settings tab of the Notebook activity properties. Use the drop-down list to select any notebook from your current Synapse workspace.
- In the pipeline, select Add trigger > New/edit.
- In Choose trigger, select New, and set the Recurrence to "every 1 hour".
- Select OK.
- Select Publish All.
- Once the pipeline is published, to make the pipeline run immediately, without waiting for the next hour, select Add trigger > Trigger now.
- In Synapse Studio, go to the Monitor hub, and select Pipeline runs to monitor pipeline execution progress.