Integrate with pipelines
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to integrate pipelines and activities using Synapse Studio.
Create a pipeline and add a notebook activity
- In Synapse Studio, go to the Integrate hub.
- Select + > Pipeline to create a new pipeline. Click on the new pipeline object to open the Pipeline designer.
- Under Activities, expand the Synapse folder, and drag a Notebook object into the designer.
- Select the Settings tab of the Notebook activity properties. Use the drop-down list to select a notebook from your current Synapse workspace.
Schedule the pipeline to run every hour
- In the pipeline, select Add trigger > New/edit.
- In Choose trigger, select New, and set the Recurrence to "every 1 hour".
- Select OK.
- Select Publish All.
Forcing a pipeline to run immediately
Once the pipeline is published, you may want to run it immediately without waiting for an hour to pass.
- Open the pipeline.
- Click Add trigger > Trigger now.
- Select OK.
Monitor pipeline execution
- Go to the Monitor hub.
- Select Pipeline runs to monitor pipeline execution progress.
- In this view you can switch between tabular List display a graphical Gantt chart.
- Click on a pipeline name to see the status of activities in that pipeline.
Submit and view feedback for