V8 Web Controls developer resources
This topic contains links to developer resources, support resources and contact information.
Developer resource links
The following resources are available for Bing Maps developers:
- Creating a Bing Maps Account
- Creating a basic map control
- Bing Maps V8 Interactive SDK Provides interactive code samples that can edit and test out your own map control code.
- Bing Maps V8 Code Sample project - Hundreds of in depth code samples.
- Bing Maps TypeScript Definitions. use to provide intellisense and richer error catching functionality to your IDE.
- Bing Maps Web Controls Forum to connect with other Bing Maps developers.
- Bing Maps Developer blog
- Bing Maps Dev Center to manage your Bing Maps account.
- Bing Maps technical support.
If you are having issues creating a Bing Maps Developer Account, getting a Bing Maps Key, or have an account access question, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in finding out more about Bing Maps or have questions about licensing Bing Maps, see the Bing Maps Licensing page.