This topic lists the steps that you should follow when monitoring a production BizTalk Server environment.
|Select and implement a monitoring strategy for your BizTalk applications and infrastructure.||Monitoring the BizTalk Server Environment|
|Monitor disk space usage.||Monitoring Disk Space Usage|
|Monitor SQL Server:
- Verify that computers running SQL Server housing the BizTalk Server databases are being monitored.
- Verify that the BizTalk Server jobs are being monitored.
|- Monitoring SQL Servers
- Monitoring BizTalk Server Databases
|Monitor BizTalk applications:
- Modify existing rules and/or copy rules to a custom management pack to monitor a custom BizTalk application.
- Create actions for each defined rule.
- Create iterative processes to automate manual tasks.
- Use threshold rules to automate manual tasks.
|- Monitoring Applications and Host Instances
- Monitoring BizTalk Server2