Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 147 Release Notes
Service Update 147 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 147.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 22 will now correspond to version number 22xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 147 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||22.214.171.12465|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 147 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Count values activity types on the Dashboard Timeline did not calculate correctly.*
- The record picker control disappeared when the page was zoomed in or out.
- Task descriptions displayed as a single line within the Unified Interface Timeline when Display Activities was set to "Entity Card Form".
- New, updated Icons were made available for Article actions, Metadata/Feedback, and Sitemap access.*
- The wrong filter options displayed when performing a search query inside the search bar and filtering by an invalid record type.*
- Selecting the filter on a checkbox while that checkbox's results were loading resulted in the wrong results being displayed.
- After untracking and deleting an appointment, the appointment was still visible in the calendar.
- Create new Entity as a new activity Entity would not complete if using the Turkish language.
- Buttons were missing from the "Duplicated Records Detected" dialog window.*
- Extra scroll bars appeared unexpectedly on account forms, and the final record in the subgrid was cut off.
- Web API queries with filters could not be used in conjunction with "groupby" functions.
- Attachment over 30MB in size could not be uploaded.
- When using Shift+Tab or arrow keys on the keyboard to navigate to a value on a "Subject" combobox, focus was not visible.*
- When creating a new case in Unified Interface, the status of the case could unexpectedly be changed without saving the form first.
- In some browsers, drag and drop did not function for images or other attachments when drafting an email.*
- Sitemap icons did not display in offline mode for areas that were not visited by the user in online mode.
- The chart command bar always displayed the "New" and "Import" buttons, regardless of whether the user had the "write" privilege, in entities that did not contain charts.
- Personal settings were not reflected on the Grid column's filter.*
- Saving an entity after deleting a date would revert the date to the previous value.
- Keyboard entry was unexpectedly not permitted on some reactivated case records.*
- When a case record was refreshed, it loaded the "New Case" form instead of the same case.
- Unassigned business recommended fields were assigned an incorrect default.
- When using script to update a field value, the update was not saved when selecting the "Save" button in the Opportunity entity.
- The Start/End Time fields did not allow custom times to be entered, instead of selecting a time from the fields' drop downs).
- Adding a welcome page to an app module and then saving the change resulted in the page disappearing.
- The "Advanced Filter" pane of an Activity Pointer grid displayed an empty filter value.
- The "Street 1" address field under the "Billing Account" heading of the "Customer" tab was cut off.
- The "Save As" command did not function for dashboards containing labels in multiple languages.
- Recipient details did not load in Dynamics 365 for Outlook.*
- The offline database was not created when offline mode was enabled for an app and an update was initiated.*
- A function could not be used to prevent the save operation from taking place on the editable subgrid of an entity related record.
- When "Open Power BI report" was selected, the report did not display correctly.
- When accessing an interactive dashboard the first time, the work order entity list did not display.
- The "Global Business Unit" field's value did not display on a record's sub-grid.
- When scrolling down to the bottom of a dashboard page containing a scroll bar, the bottom of the dashboard was cut off.
- Emails did not sync when the queue address was present in the “From” and “BCC” fields.*
- Charts illustrating data for no more than two records displayed extra values unexpectedly along their Y-axis.
- Offline-enabled apps hung on a blue welcome screen when opening them in offline mode.*
- The "Secured" field's value was visible in both online and offline mode.*
- The "Timezone" field displayed a time zone code instead of the time zone's name.
- Certain items tracked within Delegate are not appearing when using MailApp.*
- With a screen reader enabled, in browser mode, focus could not be changed to the "Available", "Busy" or "Away" options, or to the "Select or search options" field on the "Allowed Presences" combo box.
- On a homepage grid, selecting two records and then shift-clicking another record below them, specifically on a different cell and not the select column, all records between that selected cell and the two records mentioned were selected, instead of only the third record becoming selected.
- The status of appointments could not be changed from "Scheduled".
- Emails failed to send from the "Cases" entity.
- When searching for a page on the Network tab of a record, the response's header content type was "text/HTML" instead of "application/json".
- Charts displayed decimal measurements along their axis instead of whole numbers.
- When performing a relevance search using the Custom Lookup Facet filter, some results did not display, the text input cursor was not aligned correctly, and th e"Flookup" image was missing.
- The text input cursor was not properly aligned with the auto complete combobox.
- When entering a recorded on a grid and selecting the "Back" button, the same record loads again before the user is navigated back to the grid.
- When drafting an email in Dynamics 365 for Outlook, the email description disappeared as it was being typed.
- Shared secured fields were not visible in the Appointment form.
- After adding a "Parent Account" column to the "My Active Account" view and then displaying the accounts as a list card and refreshing the page, the Address values (cities) did not display in the list.
- Two "Delete" buttons appeared when attempting to delete a product using the collapsed menu button.*
- In offline mode, grid pages displayed an error in place of offline metadata ("We cannot display this view right now.").
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Timeline filters failed to load ("Unload to load filters due to unexpected errors.").*
- An error occurred when creating minor/major versions of articles ("A validation error occurred. The length of the 'searchtext' attribute of the 'documentindex' entity exceeded the maximum allowed length of '100000'.").*
- Accessing the Web Script Bridge before it was initialized resulted in an "Mail App" error.*
- Applying a Marketing patch failed with an error ("null ref inside importsdkmessageprocessingstephandler").*
- An error occurred when importing metadata for a custom component with a child relationship to an entity, and then importing instances ("Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.").
- Executing workflows resulted in an error ("Object reference not set to an instance of an object.").*
- An error occurred when fetching data from Dynamics 365 to an app ("Status Code 404, Bad request 400").*
- A generic error occurred when saving data records containing lookup values.*
- When performing a bound action in a flow, selecting the entity and then the "Action Name" resulted in an error ("could not retrieve values.Failed to get dynamic values.").*
- An error occurred when using the Common Data Service (CDS) connector ("Object reference not set to an instance of an object.").
- Importing a solution that contained entities with a matching platform name resulted in an error "An error occurred when processing the security tokens in the message: Invalid entity record in Database - Entities with different ID cannot have same platformName...").
- Field Service 126.96.36.199 installations failed with an error ("PluginTypeName: Microsoft.Crm.Entities.PluginType caused an exception").
- An error occurred when qualifying a lead if no business process flows (BPFs) were associated on the lead entity ("Object reference not set to an instance of an object.").*
- When performing a query with an empty condition, the query results were incorrect.*
- An error occurred when creating a case after receiving an email from a specific address ("Invalid data found for operation type…").*
- An error occurred when opening Advanced Find on the Queue entity ("…Could not find the relationships in resolved related entities…").
- An error occurred on a view in the "Competition" subgrid ("This view is unavailable. Please contact system administrator.".*
- The labels of some fields in the Report Grid page were unexpectedly blank.*
- An error occurred when selecting "View Appointments" ("Error occurred while parsing Relationship metadata json response for response: [object Object] with error: Syntax error").
- When performing an advanced find, selecting a "many to many" relationship and applying a filter resulted in an error.
Return to the all version availability page.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here