Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 180 Release Notes
Service Update 180 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 180.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 180 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||9.1.0000.18047|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 180 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- In the Customer Service Hub, the "No Parent Subject" checkbox was displayed in English regardless of language setting.
- In the Customer Service Hub, Narrator did not read the "filter by" label when filtering the timeline data table.
- When using the Quick Create feature to create a form record, the lookup control field did not display the new record data.*
- The "what you've missed" count would show values below 0.
- When attempting to assign a role in teams, the user interface did not allow the selection of the "Review Result" option.
- Activating the "auto-create workload" option for the 'activitymimeattachment' entity when it contained an attachment resulted in degraded performance.
- In Internet Explorer, the user interface did not render activity icons within the timeline.
- Audited entities were not shown when sorting logs ‘By entity’ when deleting logs.
- When attempting to convert a Campaign Response to a lead, the conversion did not process.
- Exporting a contact list with the "include related" filter setting resulted in an export file that included all of the contact items.
- When sending an email, images that were included in the email body or attached to the message were not displayed in the user interface.
- On mobile, the user interface displayed white space on the right side of the web page and did not contain the subgrid border.
- Multiple tabs had opened when selecting the user link in the audit history.
- When using the Quick View form to display Contact or Account info, the user interface did not display the selected form.*
- Selecting the "From" address field in an email did not open a contact record.
- When creating a new record, the user interface did not display the list of choices within the "option" menu.
- When attempting to modify the business rules in a dataset, the modifications were not applied to the intended fields in the data table.
- On Android, when selecting ‘related’ when viewing a case, the menu options would scroll.
- Map control did not load while in offline mode in the Field Service Mobile app.*
- Security roles inherited from teams had returned undefined.
- Users attempting to open a record in form component with insufficient permissions, would see “Getting things ready" when the record would not open.
- Multiple records could not be added to the Bundled Defects subgrid.
- Entering information into an address field would result in an error if web browser permission to access location was denied.
- The right pagination arrow may have been partially obscured in editable grids.
- After updating an appointment in Sales Hub, a prompt to confirm if the user would like to leave the page would display.*
- When refreshing quick view in a case entity, subgrid controls would also refresh.
- On mobile, in the Service section of a Booking record, the user interface contained a padding setting, which resulted in a border around the app window.
- After downloading Meta data/Offline data, the "Download confirmation message" displayed up in English instead of Turkish for Turkish organizations.
- When using the pop-out function on records in Edge and Internet Explorer, the pop-out window would be undersized.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when attempting to create and activate a new, standalone Business Process Flow.*
- An error occurred when attempting to update workflow entities.*
- An error occurred when creating a datatype field in account entity.
- The error message, “Entity cannot be customized for offline” was displayed when attempting to upgrade a solution offline.
- An error occurred when attempting to send an email using a contact that did not have an email address.*
- No confirmation message was displayed after importing data to Excel Online.
- An error occurred when opening the Product Properties tab of an Order Product.
- An error occurred when attempting to export to Excel when a Queueitem entity was linked with an Email entity that had a form field.
- An error occurred when attempting to export a solution in the Customer Service Hub.
- An error occurred when attempting to use a custom save button to save the modifications created within a data table.
- An error occurred when removing an option from an option set that had been selected on an editable grid.
- In the Sales Hub App, an error occurred when attempting to modify data charts in the activities section of the Unified Interface.
- When creating a new application that did not contain a sitemap, an error occurred and the application was still published.
- An error occurred when attempting to click the "status change" button within the user interface of a custom ribbon menu.*