Released version 3.19094
Version 3.19094 for Power Apps Studio and Power Apps Mobile is now available in all regions. This article describes the updates, including the new features, and the fixes to existing functionality, which are included in this update. This version was first made available in preview on September 23, 2019, and completed worldwide rollout on October 2, 2019.
Sign in using an email address in the Dynamics 365 mobile app on an Android device
Model-driven app users can now sign in to the Dynamics 365 mobile app on an Android device using their corporate email addresses.
Details about the experience:
Online users can sign in easily using their email addresses and on-premises users can still sign in using the web address option.
Online users now have access to all their apps across multiple instances in a single list. Users no longer need to sign out and sign in multiple times with different instances to use all their apps.
The sign-in and app selection experience is easy and intuitive with a modern look and feel.
Improvements to entity designer
The new entity designer for Common Data Service lets makers create and edit app components, such as entities, fields, and relationships more quickly. Some notable feature improvements to the entity designer include the ability to:
- Create the entity in the background so the maker can proceed with adding fields and relationships and make key changes while the entity, its default forms, and views are created. These additional changes can be saved after the entity is created.
- Modify the primary field properties along with the entity definition.
- Add fields for the new image and file data types.
- Make changes to the managed properties.
- Add, edit, delete, and view data in the updated and accessible Data tab.
- Add or edit data in Microsoft Excel using the Edit data in Excel command.
These enhancements will further improve the usability, convenience, and productivity for makers.
Fixes and improvements
No specific fixes or improvements have been publicly disclosed as a part of this released version