Candidates for this exam should have experience with networking and with hybrid environments, including knowledge of routing, permissions, and account limits. They must be able to use available tools to diagnose issues related to business continuity, hybrid environments, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), access control, networking, and virtual machines connectivity.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Azure Support Engineer for Connectivity Specialty
Related exams: none
Important: See detailsGo to Certification Dashboard
- Download the study guide in the preceding “Tip” box for more details about the skills measured on this exam.
- Troubleshoot business continuity issues (5–10%)
- Troubleshoot hybrid and cloud connectivity issues (20–25%)
- Troubleshoot Platform as a Service issues (5–10%)
- Troubleshoot authentication and access control issues (15–20%)
- Troubleshoot networks (25–30%)
- Troubleshoot VM connectivity issues (5–10%)
Two ways to prepare
Azure support engineers troubleshoot hybrid environments, including issues with Azure Virtual Machines, virtual networks, and connectivity between on-premises and Azure services.