Candidates for this exam are Microsoft Teams voice engineers that plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot integrated communications solutions at an organization. They must be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and designs for communication solutions.
Candidates are familiar with telecommunication technologies and have experience with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell. They must be able to deploy and configure Microsoft Teams Phone with PSTN connectivity through Direct Routing, Operator Connect, and Microsoft Teams Calling Plans. Candidates also manage devices certified for Microsoft Teams, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration.
Candidates collaborate with telephony providers and third-party vendors to enable advanced voice features in Microsoft Teams. They also work with administrators for other workloads, including networking, identity, licensing, security, and compliance.
The English language version of this exam was updated on May 4, 2022. Please download the study guide in the “Tip” box to see the current skills measured.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Voice Engineer Expert
Related exams: none
Important: See detailsGo to Certification Dashboard
- The English language version of this exam was updated on May 4, 2022. Download the study guide in the preceding “Tip” box for more details about the skills measured on this exam.
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams Phone (25—30%)
- Optimize network performance (5-10%)
- Plan and configure Direct Routing (15—20%)
- Configure and manage Microsoft Teams Phone for voice users (15—20%)
- Plan and configure Microsoft Teams clients and devices (5—10%)
- Monitor and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams Phone (15—20%)
Two ways to prepare
Microsoft Teams voice engineers plan, design, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an integrated communications solution at an organization.