Microsoft Connect Has Been Retired
You have reached this page because you’ve tried to access the Microsoft Connect portal. After nearly 10 years, Microsoft Connect has been retired in favor of new tools and services.
Microsoft Download Center
Visit Download Center if you are looking for a package that was previously available on Connect.
Microsoft Docs is the home for Microsoft documentation for end users, developers, hardware manufacturers and IT professionals. Check out our quickstarts, tutorials, API reference, and code examples.
Where to Find Connect Programs
In case your Connect program is not listed below it may be discontinued or operates as “invitation only”. If you can't find your program, please get in touch with your Microsoft contact for further information regarding program availability.
SQL Server (Connect Site ID 68)
Effective January 1, 2018, the community feedback feature of the Microsoft Connect site for SQL Server has been replicated to the SQL Server section of the Azure Feedback Forums. Current and active public feedback for SQL Server from Microsoft Connect was transferred it into the new forum to help customers find relevant and active matching suggestions.
System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune (Connect Site ID 892)
- If you have a feature request for Configuration Manager or Intune, UserVoice is still the best place for feature requests: https://configurationmanager.uservoice.com and http://microsoftintune.uservoice.com.
- If you want to file a bug against Configuration Manager, please use the Windows Feedback Hub, which is built into the Windows 10 operating system. For more information, see https://aka.ms/configmgrfeedback. You can track the status of new bugs filed in Feedback Hub, but not bugs previously filed under Connect; all bugs filed under Connect are still accessible by the product team.
- If you think you’ve found a bug with Intune, please open a support case. For more information, see https://aka.ms/intunesupport.
- If you are part of the Customer Connection Program and are trying to access content from the Configuration Manager or Intune Advisors calls, please contact your Customer Connection Program contact to get access to the new TechCommunity.
- If you are a Partner, please contact your Partner contact.
- If you are trying to get access to content for the Technical Adoption Program (TAP) please contact your TAP buddy.
Dynamics AX Feedback (Connect Site ID 13211)
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition team has made the downloads for the latest versions of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations available via the following links:
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition 7.3 with Platform update 12: https://aka.ms/finandops73pu12
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition July 2017 (7.2) with Platform update 12: https://aka.ms/finandops72pu12
For any additional questions or queries regarding Preview programs or availability or prior version download VHD’s please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft 365 powered device/Accelerate (Connect Site ID 1031)
Effective January 1, 2018 the current Microsoft 365 powered device Connect website was decommissioned. The updated website and downloadable materials can be found at https://aka.ms/PoweredDevice-FTprograms.
Microsoft Alumni Network (Connect Site ID 1379)
Please contact the Microsoft Alumni Network program administrators for the status of the program.
WME Conformance Testing Connection (Connect Site ID 605)
Please contact email@example.com for the status of the program.
High Performance Computing Team (Connect Site ID 12)
DevDiv / Visual Studio and .NET Framework (Connect Site ID 210)
We have reviewed and migrated bugs to Developer Community. For VC++ issues, please search the Developer Community site for C++ for your ConnectID or the substring of the bug title, found in an an automated email you received from the original Connect system. Please bear with us as we go through the process of triaging these issues for the new system. If you cannot locate your report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report a new Visual Studio bug, please use the integrated Report a Problem feature in Visual Studio 2017. C++ compiler issues can also be filed at the Developer Community site for C++.
Services Connection (Connect Site ID 1067)
Please contact email@example.com for the status of the program.
Microsoft PlayReady Support
Microsoft PlayReady Support for licensed companies is now provided by email. Please, send your questions to AskDRM@microsoft.com. In addition, please review documentation available at /playready and PlayReady Test Server.