Stay connected with other OPS users
1. Stay up to date
- Join "MSDN Open Publishing Notification" (msdnopn) DL to get notifications such as outages or other information affecting all users.
- Join Open Publishing Services Yammer group to ask "How to" questions or answer similar questions from other OPS users.
- Join "APEX Sprint Summary Report" (ceapexsprint) DL to receive sprint mail notifications that include functionality and content onboarding.
- Join "Docs.Microsoft.com Site Change Notification" (docsmsftnotification) DL to receive UX and other site experience changes to all interested parties related to docs.microsoft.com
2. How to contact us
- If you have a "how to" question, please either look for it in this documentation or post it in Yammer. Either VSC or another OP user will help you with your question.
- If you find an issue or have a feature request, please log it to our team.
4. Contribute to this site
It is our goal that this documentation stays up to date and you find it useful.
If there is missing or incorrect information, we would like to hear about that. Please create a pull request for our team to improve the documentation. We really appreciate your feedback!
If you need help you get your started, please follow the instruction on our Readme page in Github.