How to detect the workflow failure:
- Trace Error and Warning at: https://capsinsight.azurewebsites.net/Charts/TraceEvents.aspx?env=prod&comp=Microsoft.OpenLocalization
- Workflow Error and Waring at: https://capsinsight.azurewebsites.net/Charts/APIException2.aspx?env=prod&comp=Microsoft.OpenLocalization.Service
- Email alerts of workflow error and warning
How do we detect the issue repo:
- Using instance id to find the corresponding repository from ambient configuration.
- Using API input log to find the corresponding repository.
How do we find the error details:
- Query errors and warning from database.
- Query full information form query portal.
Common solution to environmental issues:
- Restart instance or restart worker role host process to resolve stuck issue.
- Delete local repository to resolve locale git environment.