vb First Four Days Field
Indicates that the first week of the year that has at least four days should be used when date-related functions are called.
public: Microsoft::VisualBasic::FirstWeekOfYear vbFirstFourDays = 2;
public const Microsoft.VisualBasic.FirstWeekOfYear vbFirstFourDays = 2;
val mutable vbFirstFourDays : Microsoft.VisualBasic.FirstWeekOfYear
Public Const vbFirstFourDays As FirstWeekOfYear = 2
When you call date-related functions, you can use the following enumeration members in your code in place of the actual values.
Some date-related functions take a
DayOfWeek argument, a
WeekOfYear argument, or both. The
FirstWeekOfYear enumeration specifies the valid values for the
WeekOfYear arguments, as well as the possible return values from the functions.
WeekOfYear argument takes the
FirstWeekOfYear enumeration members.
- DateDiff(String, Object, Object, FirstDayOfWeek, FirstWeekOfYear)
- DatePart(String, Object, FirstDayOfWeek, FirstWeekOfYear)
- Format(Object, String)
- Weekday(DateTime, FirstDayOfWeek)
- Constants and Enumerations (Visual Basic)
- When to Use an Enumeration
- How to: Refer to an Enumeration Member