vb Sunday Field
Specifies that Sunday should be used as the first day of the week when date-related functions are called.
public: Microsoft::VisualBasic::FirstDayOfWeek vbSunday = 1;
public const Microsoft.VisualBasic.FirstDayOfWeek vbSunday = 1;
val mutable vbSunday : Microsoft.VisualBasic.FirstDayOfWeek
Public Const vbSunday As FirstDayOfWeek = 1
When you call date-related functions, you can use the following enumeration members in your code in place of the actual values.
Some date-related functions take a
DayOfWeek argument, a
WeekOfYear argument, or both. The
FirstDayOfWeek enumeration specifies the valid values for the
DayOfWeek arguments, as well as the possible return values from the functions.
DayOfWeek argument takes the
FirstDayOfWeek enumeration members.
Date-related functions also return
FirstDayOfWeek values (except
- DateDiff(String, Object, Object, FirstDayOfWeek, FirstWeekOfYear)
- DatePart(String, Object, FirstDayOfWeek, FirstWeekOfYear)
- Format(Object, String)
- Weekday(DateTime, FirstDayOfWeek)
- Constants and Enumerations (Visual Basic)
- When to Use an Enumeration
- How to: Refer to an Enumeration Member