<windows> of <clientCredentials> Element
Specifies the settings for a Windows credential to be used to represent the client.
<windows allowedImpersonationLevel="Identification/Impersonation/Delegation/Anonymous/None" allowNtlm="Boolean" />
Attributes and Elements
The following sections describe attributes, child elements, and parent elements.
||Sets the impersonation preference that the client communicates to the server. The impersonation mode that the client selects is not enforced on the server. Valid values include the following:
- Identification: The server can get the identity and privileges of the client, but cannot impersonate the client.
- Impersonation: The server can impersonate the client's security context on the local system.
- Delegation: The server can impersonate the client's security context on remote systems.
- Anonymous: The server cannot impersonate or identify the client.
- None: An impersonation level is not assigned.
The default is Identification. This attribute is of type TokenImpersonationLevel.
||Setting this property to
Setting this property to
|<clientCredentials>||Specifies the credentials used to authenticate the client to the service.|