TestPage Data Type
Stores test pages. A test page is a logical representation of a page that does not display a user interface (UI). The subtype of a test page is the page that it is used to test.
A test page can be any page type. For more information Page Object. You can use test pages only within test codeunits.
There are three categories of TestPage data type methods: TestPage, TestPage field, and TestPage filter.
You use the TestPage methods to:
- Open and close test pages.
- Navigate among records to display on the test page.
- Navigate among fields on the test page.
- Expand and collapse rows on a test page.
- Create a new record from a test page.
- Get the options and option count for an option field.
- Get validation errors and error counts.
Here is a list of the TestPage methods:
TestPage field methods
The field methods enable you to view or change the value of a field on a test page.
Here is a list of the TestPage field methods:
TestPage filter methods
The filter methods enable you to filter data that can be accessed on a test page.
Here is a list of the TestPage filter methods: