Overview of Dynamics 365 Marketing 2019 release wave 2
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
Dynamics 365 Marketing is a marketing automation solution that can help businesses turn more prospects into business relationships. Since its launch in April 2018, Dynamics 365 Marketing has seen increasing adoption by organizations looking to align sales and marketing, make smarter decisions, and grow with an adaptable platform. The app goes beyond basic email marketing to provide deep insights and generate qualified leads for your sales teams. Its graphical content-creation and design tools make visually rich emails, landing pages, and customer journeys easy to design and execute.
Our customers are looking to achieve more with less effort through an intuitive experience that doesn't require the assistance of technical experts to perform common tasks. The 2019 release wave 2 doubles down on ease of use and simplification while continuing to invest in intelligent scenarios. Here are the key investment areas for this release:
- Marketing made simple: Having simplified trial sign-ups, we are continuing to streamline the rest of the product by concentrating on the scenarios most often mentioned in user feedback. We’ve simplified processes, eliminated extra clicks, and added many small improvements that help make marketers’ lives easier. Improvements include: new email layouts, subscription-list management, and much more.
- Personalized marketing: The system helps marketers build effective content effortlessly. With A/B testing, marketers can set up powerful experiments with a few clicks and let the system take care of the rest. Thanks to a robust platform, large organizations can customize their marketing execution to run independently for each business unit.
- Connected business apps: Sales teams are looking for marketing-powered insights that let them drill down into details to learn more about their customers, for example while preparing for meetings or replying to emails.
- Actionable intelligence lets you build optimized audiences and orchestrate effective communication strategies. With Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, marketers can leverage the power of the Microsoft ecosystem to increase the effectiveness of their marketing initiatives.
- Fundamental investments continue to deliver improved performance, scalability, system management, extensibility, and throughput for campaign execution and email marketing. Improved provisioning makes life easier for admins and power users.