Overview of Dynamics 365 Field Service 2020 release wave 1
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, see Microsoft Dynamics 365 product documentation. For the latest release plans, see Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
Dynamics 365 Field Service is an end-to-end solution for on-site service that empowers organizations to move from being reactive to providing proactive or predictive field service, and to embrace new business models such as outcome-based service or “anything-as-a-service.”
For 2020 release wave 1, we are focused on the following areas:
- New feature capabilities including time entries and inspections.
- Previewing AI-based suggestions for IoT alerts and incident types.
- Ongoing enhancements to resource scheduling and optimization capabilities.
- Continued investment in proactive service with Azure IoT.
- Deeper alignment with Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management for supply chain management and asset management.