|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|End users by admins, makers, or analysts||Feb 3, 2020||Apr 3, 2020|
Credit management will proactively suggest credit control activities, thereby improving cash flow, reducing bad debts, and providing insight and controls that help you manage credit risks while ensuring that customers have the flexibility to take advantage of promotions and make the purchases they need.
Credit management's capabilities will include:
- Management of risk scores.
- System-suggested credit limits.
- Configurable blocking rules.
- Dynamic release of credit holds.
- Credit limit management.
- Tracking historical credit limits.