Improved email content designer
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|End users, automatically||-||Feb 3, 2020||Apr 2, 2020|
New features allow marketers to create attractive and sophisticated email messages, capturing customer attention more effectively. Interface updates and advanced preview capabilities ensure that email creation is quick and consistent.
- New and improved email templates: New email templates with updated layout capabilities give you a head start on the design process.
- Drag to resize elements: More intuitive controls enable you to drag and resize email content elements including images, dividers, and buttons.
- Improved color picker: Improved color picker controls offer support across browsers and mobile devices.
- Email-wide property controls: Updated property controls allow you to set email-wide properties, creating a consistent look with just a few clicks.
- More customization options: Picture-over-picture and button-over-picture capabilities add flexibility to your designs. To help boost email open rates, you can now add custom preheaders with tailored email message preview text. Options such as rounded corners and individually customizable columns offer even more design possibilities.
- Improved email preview: You can now preview fields with resolved dynamic text. The enhanced preview means you’ll see exactly how your messages will look when customers receive them. The built-in accessibility checker helps you ensure that all recipients can view your messages.
- Updated forms and pages designers: The email content designer improvements are also available in the forms and pages designers.