Expand Dynamics 365 Human Resources core data in Microsoft Dataverse
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Admins, makers, marketers, or analysts, automatically||Oct 5, 2020||Nov 2, 2020|
Expand Dynamics 365 Human Resources core data in Microsoft Dataverse.
Integration, extensibility, and reporting all have dependencies on Microsoft Dataverse as the source for data across solutions. With these changes, the full set of Human Resources data will be available to Microsoft Power Platform via virtual entities in Microsoft Dataverse.
This release will include:
- Over 300 additional virtual entities across Human Resources.
- Microsoft Power Platform access to entities, which will enable new scenarios and complete existing scenarios where entities didn't exist.
- A breakdown of entities, including Benefits, Compensation, People, Performance, Learning, Organizational, and Competencies.
- Flexible configuration of virtual entities.
- Enablement of Power Apps, Power Automate, and integration scenarios through Microsoft Dataverse.
- A focus on the reliability of updating Microsoft Dataverse data that exists and changes over time.