Enterprise-grade, fully customizable forecast
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|End users, automatically||-||Aug 3, 2020||Oct 2020|
With improvements to the forecast modeling, organizations can now configure forecasts to support many more complex requirements. With the ability to use custom entities for roll-ups and hierarchies, common sales scenarios—which include opportunity splits, opportunity overlays, and forecasting by product or even by quantity—will now be supported. Furthermore, forecasts can now be made available to worldwide teams with multicurrency support.
- Custom entity support for forecast roll-up and forecast hierarchy entities.
- Ability to break down the forecast by a specific dimension—for example, by product family.*
- Support for multicurrency.*
- Support for quantity forecasts.*
- Hide managers from own forecast.*
- Calculated columns can now be adjustable.*
- Advanced admin capability for enabling/disabling underlying grid columns.*
Features marked with * will be released sometime between August 3, 2020, and October 2020 and will need to be enabled by a forecast administrator.
This feature is available in Unified Interface only.