Simplify your document workflows with enhanced PDF capabilities
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|End users, automatically||-||Aug 3, 2020||Oct 2020|
Organizations prefer creating and sharing offers or sales contracts in the form of non-editable PDF files to simplify and standardize the sales process and make it less error-prone. To make it even easier to collaborate on these generated PDF files, we're optimizing the PDF generation experience further and extending the capability to custom entities.
- Enable the seller to save and share standardized PDF files for custom entities based on standardized Word templates.
- Enhanced PDF generation experience for the seller with simplified navigation, easy document template selection, PDF preview, and an intuitive PDF export and email options, with minimal clicks.
- Automate workflows by generating standardized PDF files programmatically using APIs.
- Conveniently manage entities for enabling/disabling PDF document generation.
- This feature is available in Unified Interface only.
- This capability is available in Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise and Dynamics 365 Sales Professional.
Thank you for your idea
Thank you for submitting this idea. We listened to your idea, along with comments and votes, to help us decide what to add to our product roadmap.