Extension lifecycle telemetry in Application Insights for ISVs
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Admins, makers, marketers, or analysts, automatically||-||Dec 1, 2020|
ISVs can monitor failures in installations and updates of their apps.
The Business Central server will emit telemetry about extension lifecycle events (successful or failed). For failed operations, the reason will be logged in the message as well.
The following events will be emitted:
- Extension synchronized (success)
- Extension synchronized (failure)
- Extension installed (success)
- Extension installed (failure)
- Extension updated (success)
- Extension updated (failure)
- Extension uninstalled (success)
- Extension uninstalled (failure)