Tax service – supporting tax in transfer order (preview)
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||Apr 2021||To be announced|
Tax service is a configurable globalization microservice that enhances the tax determination and calculation capabilities in Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, and Dynamics 365 Project Operations. Tax service provides a flexible tax determination matrix and configurable tax calculation designer to comply with local tax regulations.
This feature is part of the tax service to support indirect tax determination, calculation, posting, and settlement on inventory transfer order transaction's leveraging tax service capabilities.
- Indirect tax determination, calculation, and posting support for shipping transfer orders.
- Indirect tax determination, calculation, and posting support for receiving transfer orders.
- Indirect tax settlement support for transfer order transactions.
- VAT ID determination support for shipping transfer orders.
- VAT ID determination support for receiving transfer orders.
Thank you for your idea
Thank you for submitting this idea. We listened to your idea, along with comments and votes, to help us decide what to add to our product roadmap.