Enable simplified integration with payroll providers
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|Admins, makers, marketers, or analysts, automatically||Apr 2021||Jun 2021|
Global companies often rely on in-country and other third-party providers to process payroll. Integrating their employee profile, benefit, and compensation data is necessary to effectively process payroll. They also want to provide a single point of entry for their employees to be able to update their data and view earnings statements and tax documents. By providing these in-country providers the ability to integrate with Human Resources, these customers can use any payroll provider that fits their business needs.
This feature will enable:
- Partners to use an API to build integration to a third-party payroll system for the following:
- Employee pay profile
- Fixed compensation (pay rate)
- Benefit contributions and deductions:
- One-time payouts (such as bonus)
- Leave balances and status
- Employees and HR professionals to view and update payroll-related information in Human Resources through deep linking with single sign-on.
- Employees and HR professionals to use Human Resources to view and update payroll-related information through an embedded experience.