Overview of Dynamics 365 Marketing 2021 release wave 2
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
Dynamics 365 Marketing brings together the worlds of customer experience and marketing automation, empowering businesses to orchestrate personalized journeys across all touchpoints to strengthen relationships and earn loyalty.
Our customers want to achieve more with less effort through an intuitive experience that doesn't require the assistance of technical experts to perform common tasks. With 2021 release wave 2, the product is focused on improving experiences and capabilities for creating moments-based and segment-based customer journeys that span all customer touchpoints and for taking personalization to the next level, all with less effort.
Engage your customers in moments that matter across all customer touchpoints:
- Connect Customer Insights and your own data lake (Azure Data Lake Storage) with customer journey orchestration.
- Send SMS messages using Twilio and TeleSign integration.
- Easily create webinar registration experiences in Teams, then design the participants' journeys in a few clicks using Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Use account-based profile data from Customer Insights as part of your customer journeys.
- Visualize customer journey interactions on the Customer Insights activity timeline.
Personalize engagement for each customer:
- Create segments for leads and custom entities with a new, easier-to-use segmentation builder.
- Call Power Automate flows from customer journeys for advanced customization.
Make faster and better decisions, leveraging the power of analytics and AI:
- Create email content easily and efficiently with AI-based content ideas.