Increase agent productivity with contextual collaboration using embedded Microsoft Teams
Some of the functionality described in this release plan has not been released. Delivery timelines may change and projected functionality may not be released (see Microsoft policy). Learn more: What's new and planned
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||Oct 2021||-||Jan 2022|
Agents who use Dynamics 365 Customer Service can easily collaborate with anyone within their organization, such as agents from other departments, supervisors, customer service peers, or support experts, over Microsoft Teams to resolve customer issues, without leaving the case or conversation. Chats over Teams will be linked directly to Customer Service records, enabling a contextual experience.
Some of the key capabilities of this feature are as follows:
- Ability to chat with contacts from within Dynamics 365.
- Access to key Customer Service contacts, such as supervisors, queue members, and support experts.
- Access to AI-driven suggestions of agents who resolved similar cases.
- Access to recent Microsoft Teams chat lists.
- Ability to link and unlink chats to case records.
- Access to linked Microsoft Teams chats.
- Message avatar and presence, where users can easily see profile pictures of a chat participant and their availability (presence).