Experience sales accelerator, conversation intelligence, and predictive scoring with Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise license
|Enabled for||Public preview||Early access||General availability|
|Users by admins, makers, or analysts||-||-||Apr 1, 2022|
Sellers today need digital tools to meet growing customer expectations. Selected Dynamics 365 Sales Premium features will be available to customers with a Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise license to help showcase the value with a defined monthly capacity limit. Conversation intelligence, sales accelerator, and predictive scoring for lead and opportunity use AI to help sellers prioritize their worklist, provide real-time analysis during calls, automate action notifications, and programmatically generate meeting summaries. Sellers take advantage of these offerings to gain insight, reduce manual efforts, and improve data quality.
Enabled through the Sales Hub app, each feature can be activated and configured from the App Settings area. Grouped under Digital Sales, we have a new Get Started site map entry to set up each feature and configure as per your business needs. Each of the premium features will have a capacity limit as follows:
- Users who access and use conversation intelligence will be able to do so with three hours per user per month.
- Sales accelerator provides access to the workspace and up to 1,500 records connected to any defined sequence per environment per month.
- View up to 1,500 leads or opportunity records scored per environment per month with predictive scoring.
- Access to view capacity usage monitoring will also be provided.
- Teams collaboration is also accessible from the new Get Started site map entry.
- If you require more capacity than the limited ones, you can purchase the Dynamics 365 Sales Premium license.
- If you do not find the Sales Hub app within your tenant, install the Sales solution by following the steps mentioned at: Install the Sales solution