Get insights on opportunities, activities, leads, and interactions of customers
Applies to Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement version 9.1.0.
Using Dynamics 365 AI for Sales, you can track customer related activities and address the questions such as:
- What opportunities should have priority?
- When was the customer last contacted?
- Who on the team has been interacting with the customer?
- The AI for Sales features are available only in North American (NAM) regions.
- You must purchase Dynamics 365 AI for Sales license to use AI for Sales features.
AI for sales consists of the following features:
- Relationship analytics: Gathers relevant information from throughout Dynamics 365 for Sales database to create a graphical display of key performance indicators (KPIs) and activity histories. More information: Use Relationship analytics to gather KPIs
- Predictive lead scoring: Helps you to focus on revenue generation efforts by providing score to prioritize efforts on quality leads. More information: Prioritize leads through scores
- Predictive opportunity scoring: Helps you to focus on revenue generation efforts by providing score to prioritize efforts on quality opportunities.More information: Prioritize opportunities through scores
- Notes analysis: Monitors notes that you enter regarding a recent meeting or discussion with your customer to provide intelligent suggestions. More information: How notes analysis assists you with suggestion
- Talking points: Displays topics to start a conversation with your customer such as sports, vacation, family, and entertainment. More information: Know conversation starters for your customers
- Who knows whom: Provides details such as names and email addresses of your colleagues who know a lead that you are going to interact. More information: How to get introduced to a lead
For information about how to enable these features, see Configure and enable embedded intelligence.
For specific privacy information about Dynamics 365 AI for Sales capabilities for sellers, see Privacy notice.