If you are certain that a workflow is no longer being used, you can delete it. All workflow step instances that are defined in the workflow must have status Completed.
When you delete a workflow, all information in the workflow will be lost.
On the Workflow page, you create a workflow by listing the involved steps on the lines. Each step consists of a workflow event, moderated by event conditions, and a workflow response, moderated by response options. You define workflow steps by filling fields on workflow lines from fixed lists of event and response values representing scenarios that are supported by the application code. For more information, see Create Workflows.
To delete a workflow
- Choose the icon, enter Workflows, and then choose the related link.
- Select the workflow that you want to delete.
- Choose the Delete action.
- Alternatively, open the workflow that you want to delete.
- On the Workflow page, choose the Delete action.