Set Up Document Sending Profiles
You can set each customer up with a preferred method of sending sales documents, so that you do not have to select a sending option every time you choose the Post and Send action.
In the Document Sending Profiles window, you set up different sending profiles that you can select from in the Document Sending Profile field on a customer card. You can select the Default check box to specify that the document sending profile is the default profile for all customers, except for customers where the Document Sending Profile field is filled with another sending profile.
When you choose the Post and Send action on a sales document, the Post and Send Confirmation dialog box shows the sending profile used, either the one set up for the customer or the default for all customers. In the dialog box, you can change the sending profile for the sales document. For more information, see Invoice Sales.
To set up a document sending profile
- Choose the icon, enter Document Sending Profiles, and then choose the related link.
- In the Document Sending Profiles window, choose the New action.
- Fill in the fields as necessary. Hover over a field to read a short description.
To specify a sending profile on a customer card
- Choose the icon, enter Customers, and then choose the related link.
- Open the card of the customer who you want to set up a sending profile for.
- In the Document Sending Profile field, select a profile that you have set up as described in the previous procedure.