What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.9 (April 2020)
Dynamics 365 Retail is now Dynamics 365 Commerce - offering comprehensive omnichannel commerce across e-Commerce, in-store, and call center. For more information about these changes, see Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce.
This topic lists features that are either new or changed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.9. This version has a build number of 10.0.383 and is available as follows:
- Preview release: February 2020
- General availability (self-update): March 2020
- Auto-update: April 2020
The following features are included in this release. The feature titles link to additional information on the Release plans site.
- Enable resetting of receipt numbers at the beginning of the fiscal year
- Auto-charges improvements to support fees based on channel
- Improved inbound and outbound inventory operations in store
- Set preferred payment methods for returns
- Support for bulk URL redirects
- Task management in HQ and POS for first-line workers and managers
Platform update 33
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.9 includes Platform update 33. To learn more, see What's new and changed in Platform update 33.
For information about the bug fixes included in each of the updates that are part of 10.0.7, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article.
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated features
The Removed or deprecated features topic describes features that have been removed or deprecated for Finance and Operations apps.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features topic 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.