Preview features in Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.10 (May 2020)
Dynamics 365 Retail is now Dynamics 365 Commerce - offering comprehensive omnichannel commerce across e-Commerce, in-store, and call center. For more information about these changes, see Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce.
Functionality noted in this topic is available as part of a preview release. The content and the functionality are subject to change. For more information about preview releases, see One version service updates FAQ.
This topic lists features that are either new or changed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.10. This version has a build number of 10.0.420 and is available as follows:
- Preview release: March 2020
- General availability (self-update): April 2020
- Auto-update: May 2020
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. The feature titles link to additional information on the Release plans site.
- Azure AD support for POS sign-in
- Channel-side calculations for available physical inventory for stores
- Change mode of delivery operation for POS
- Upsell and cross-sell using available discounts by enabling store associates to view promotions in POS
- Email a receipt from the journal
- Auto-charges improvements to support fees based on channel
Platform updates for Finance and Operations apps
Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.10 includes platform updates. To learn more, see Platform updates for version 10.0.10 of Finance and Operations apps.
For information about the bug fixes that are included in this update, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article.
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated features
The Removed or deprecated features topic describes features that have been removed or deprecated for Finance and Operations apps.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features topic 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.