What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.11 (July 2020)
This topic lists features that are either new or changed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.11. This version has a build number of 10.0.464 and is available as follows:
- Preview release: April 2020
- General availability (self-update): May 2020
- Auto-update: July 2020
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. The feature titles link to additional information on the Release plans site.
- POS sign-in page improvements
- Auto charges by channel
- Improved support for serial number tracking dimension in store inventory processes
- Notifications and mini-cart
- Theme extensions
- New events and placeholders for transactional emails
- Commerce SDK updated to Visual Studio 2017
Platform updates for Finance and Operations apps
Dynamics 365 Commerce 10.0.11 includes platform updates. To learn more, see Platform updates for version 10.0.11 of Finance and Operations apps.
For information about the bug fixes that are included in this update, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article
Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2020 release wave 1 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated features
The Removed or deprecated features topic describes features that have been removed or deprecated for Finance and Operations apps.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features topic 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.